Have you recently graduated, or about to graduate and not quite sure what to do with your degree, but want to make your mark and stand out from the crowd?
We’re looking for enthusiastic graduates or awesome people with 2+ years’ work experience (in recruitment, sales, marketing or tech-related work) to come and work with Sydney’s most experienced and connected tech recruitment team.
We are not your typical recruitment agency. We do not conform to traditional KPI focused recruitment.
You will NOT be a number lost in the corporate machine.
We believe in working closely with our team members and in creating the best of bread consultants who will become thought leaders in their space.
We offer ;
- A great Start-up vibe
- Long term established local brand
- A well-established client base
- Funky offices in St Leonards ( 5 mins walk from the train station, close to Cafes)
- Non Micro-management environment ( we trust you to do your work)
- Industry leaders to learn from and be mentored by
- A flexible and fun work environment with real Work/life balance
- Sponsored industry events and networking
- Industry-leading uncapped commission (we want you a bigger piece of the pie)
- A strong career path that will see you learning skills in – Marketing – Writing – Sales cycles and business development – Negotiation – Business insights and in-depth –Presentation – Networking – Technology
- Every day is dress down day
- No Corporate BS, be your authentic self
- Strong drive and ambition
- Self-starter, we don’t micromanage so it’s up to you.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Competitive streak
- Business acumen
- People focused – the ability to chat with anyone
- Passion and curiosity for tech is a must!
- Previous recruitment, sales or customer service experience is highly beneficial, but not a necessity
Full-time Permanent position.
Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency required.
We are located in trendy Crows Nest close to bus and rail links.
If this role sounds like you and you want to learn more, contact Stephen for a confidential chat: Stephen@mantechit.com.au or call 02 9957 1022